We are hiring in our kitchen with a modern view on chefing that works with you.
- No split shifts, only the company benefits from this
- Two days off together, chefs deserve their time off
- Up to 45 hours a week no more, any overtime is paid for.
- You can be on contract or hourly pay the choice is yours
- Very good tips that are shared equally between the staff for each shift
- Part time hours also available, you can work as many as fits in with you.
- Driving, we are in the countryside, however your wages are higher than in Brighton to help cover travel costs
- Transport can also be arranged as we have many staff that drive from all over Sussex and we often car pool.
- Respect: this is a fast paced environment where we make everything from scratch to order. Your knowledge of food or your willingness to learn about how and why food works will help shape this kitchen
- We are rapidly growing business so fresh views on how to achieve our goals, or directions to head in are always welcome
- Your job satisfaction is important to us, without you happy in your job you will not always produce the food that will help push the business forward
Please contact us at the pub or message us over Facebook, we are open to senior chefs as well as cdp’s or commis, people that want to learn about food. We will shape the team around the people we hire, not the specific role. We are recruiting now so that our team is fully trained and ready for summer.
01273 857 382